this is my favourite thing ever
- Probably half an episode or more documenting Morse’s daily routine behind bars. Interacting with inmates, reacting and conferring with the visitors he gets; which should hopefully consist of, any of the Thursdays, Monica, Joyce Morse, and another colleague that believes in him.
- Joan Thursday and Joyce Morse interacting and bonding.
- A hug for Sergeant Jakes.
- People (that don’t normally work together) putting their heads together to save Morse, and the children affected.
- Monica believing in Morse.
- A reckoning; for those involved, thanks to Sergeant Jakes, Constable Strange and hopefully a Thursday.
- A recovered DI Thursday.
- An epic trial that frees Morse, and leads to a rapturous applause from those who helped.
- A party at the new police station, followed by a promotion for somebody. (Probably Constable Strange)
- A passionate kiss; and I don’t care who. Even if it’s Joan and Joyce, everything should end with a kiss.
Writers, pay attention…
You do realize that if they question Monica, she’ll tell them they were going to leave the country. And the investigators will find this suspicious, and will indeed think he had been up to no good because he was about to flee anyways. I just hope Monica is smart enough not to divulge that, and still loves/likes him after his ordeal. But my reckoning, she is probably going to move on. No one wants to be considered as a gangster mole.
So I’m in costume at Dragon Con and I had to pee and my friend took this picture of me and I just…
My hunch is the missing evidence is being repossessed by the Freemasons, and Strange is probably one of them- due to references in ‘IM’, and he might be the one taking the evidence, Yikes.